Re: CF: map resetting

>This means that you wont ever get that map to reset until
>after all players have left the game! (map1 wont reset
>until the player leaves, map2 wont reset until map1, and
>so on..)

No, the reset-linking would be based on a statement in the map
file.  So for example, foo/treasure might be linked to foo/guardian,
but foo/guardian might not be linked to anything.

So in theory, you could set up all the maps to be linked together,
but there's no reason we would do so.  I'm thinking that only
treasure rooms would be linked to other maps, though in some
cases, you might go so far as to link all the maps for a given quest
together.

You would also want to be sure not to have any circular dependencies;
another reason to keep linking to a minimum.

--PC