CF: maps command

maps
Current time is: 03:15:52.
Path               Pl PlM IM   TO Dif Pen Reset
/city/city         -1  0   2    0  1   0 03:29:53
/city/taverns/inn  -8  0   2    0  1   0 05:11:32
ity/misc/gatehouse  0  0   2    0  6   0 03:27:00

Note that the 'Pl' entry is negative for two of those maps.  It generally goes
negative when someone applies a "bed to reality," and may well do so if
someone quits or otherwise exits the map strangely.

Also, 'help maps' doesn't provide any information.  I can figure out several
of the columns (Path is the file for the map, Pl is the number of players on
the map, TO is the time-out in seconds (before the map is no longer considered
for active objects?) after a player leaves it, Dif is the difficulty (important
for chests, as well as an indication of the power of the monsters there), and
Reset is the time when the map will reset (actually it will be a few seconds
later; upto 60 seconds delayed in some cases I've observed)).

It also seems that, at least on the server that I use, the times are listed
in GMT, while clocks in the game give time in local time.

--PC