CF: Strange problem

Hi,

I seem to have a strange problem that I don't quite know how to fix/what
is causing it: the server crashes when somebody enters the Journeyman
level of the tower of demonology.

The server tells me that

Unrecognized string: color_fg light_blue
Unrecognized string: color_fg red
... (lots of these messages follow) ...
Emergency saves disabled, no save attempted
Fatal: Too many errors
Emergency saves disabled, no save attempted
Cleaning up...
Exiting...

Grepping through the demonology maps reveals that the Journeyman level is
the only one with color_fg keywords, but checking the old 0.94.0 maps
shows that the keywords has been in there in earlier versions, without
causing a crash. Any hints, anyone?

Christian