CF: "For Beginners... By Beginners"

Hello all,

I've started a web page where I'm collecting tips and hints for us
beginners. Stuff like basic strategies for cleaning out a room,
services you can get (bank, object id, library, ...), places worth
going to (as a beginner), neat little-known-to-beginner features,
basic tips on magic, etc... You get the idea.

The page is under heavy construction right now, and in fact a lot of
my own stuff has still to be transferred into bits and bytes, so check
back in a while when it becomes fuller. Currently these are only my
hints and tips, although shortly I'll be adding some other neat stuff
I gleaned from some helpful "non-beginners". I invite you all to have a
look. Feel free to send me your own tips (remeber, for now, this is
mostly aimed at beginners, like myself) and I'll incorporate them into
the document. Also, if you spot some dangerous tips on my part, or if
you think of any other necessary corrections, also let me know.

The link is
	http://www.eecg.toronto.edu/~mac/cf-fbbb.html

--
Shaw's Principle:                                        Maciej Kalisiak
Build a system that even a fool can use,             mac@dgp.utoronto.ca