CF: ahh: can now reproduce the "Run/Fire key-binding loss"

The 100% reproducible scenario is this: go to Navar City. Read any of
the messages on the bulletin board on the north side of the
city. Bammo. "L_Control key is not bound". :) I've also had it most
often happen inside shops. I'm not sure whether all those shops were
in Navar city...

--
                                                         Maciej Kalisiak
The software said it requires Windows                mac@dgp.utoronto.ca