CF: FBBB split -> "Tips" page and "FBBB"

As recommended, I've split the "For Beginners... By Beginners" page
into two. The tips that were previously there are now located at:
	http://www.eecg.toronto.edu/~mac/cf-tips.html

The FBBB page will now be more faithful to the title, and will try to
be a comprehensive intro. It currently contains a tentative layout
which I'm planning to use when filling in the page. I'll be putting
the sections in as time permits. Any further suggestions will be
greatly appreciated, especially requests for information to be
provided therein (as well as any volunteered submissions :) .
The web address to this page is:
	http://www.eecg.toronto.edu/~mac/cf-fbbb.html

--
                                                         Maciej Kalisiak