Re: CF: Feature Request: Pray Until Forgiven?

On Dec 9,  5:03am, James Cameron wrote:

> It's the same in 0.93.7 ... the attach type is properly ORed, so I don't
> understand how my weapon could have lost the "physical" attack type.

 As a pretty gross hack, if a weapon has no attacktype, it defaults to physical
attacktype.

 So it is possible that the spear had no attacktype, so it was given physical
attacktype as a default whenever you used it.  However, the or the fear or'd
with no value, so it just came out fear.

--

-- Mark Wedel
mark@pyramid.com