Re: CF: Scorn Improvment Wish List

Anthony Thyssen (anthony@cit.gu.edu.au) wrote:

> I did when I played years ago. I got good with the fireborn.
> Good built in AC, high magic straight off.

The problem is that it can't wear armor and weapons. No cold immunity,
for example. No magic immunity. No this and that. No good stats.  My
barbarians (my favorite class) are much better at spellcasting than any
fireborn due to the equipment he can use.

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber