CF: Ideas I want to get around to sometime: Berserker, and were-beasts

How about granting some religions the ability to send monsters berserk?
They'd be 2x as strong, 2x as fast, 2x as much HP, but they'd attack
whatever was closest.

It'd cause an effect similar to a ring of conflict.

Kills would go into the priest's wis experience category.

Also, how about giving a religion the ability to assume a were-form?
My idea is that they'd have to go "catch" a creature of the desired sort
with a high-failure-rate high-grace-cost priest spell, which if successful,
would capture that creature and make it available as a "were-form" for
that player to use.

The player could then assume the form at will, and he'd take on the
abilities and attributes (including the shape) of the were-beast.
He could tool around in the were-best until it is killed, at which time,
he comes back as his normal form to face whatever killed his were-form.

Just some ideas...  I'll get around to doing them at some point, but
right now I'm focussing on the map generator, which is going well.

PM