Re: CF: call for java enthusiasts: server time!

    A well written crossedit could become a very useful addition
    to the game as a means of displaying maps available within
    the game.  A map could be displayed in nice detail (without
    items and some incomplete sections) in a window of whatever
    size and could be left visible while moving and playing the
    game.  As the client is currently in java then presumably
    we'd want crossedit in java.

Well, if anyone wants to rewrite a java version of crossedit, I'd be
happy to point you to source for the java client, if you think it
will help.
However, I for one will not be writing a java crossedit.