Re: CF: maps/machine load/server<->server

>Btw: we need a 'party tell' command.

'gsay

>I would still like to see a distributed crossfire act as a
>single "world". That is, I want to be able to 'tell something to players
>that happen to be on another continent --- after all, my friends usually
>are in different maps.

So we would need a new command that would broadcast between servers
like shout does now.  We would also need to get the listen command
expanded so as to be able to filter out specific types of noise
(and have it documented).

Personally, I don't see any need for a distributed world as things
stand now.  Maybe that can be a feature of 2.0 if map creation
explodes between now and then.

--PC