Re: Making Classes more distinct (Re: CF: towards 1.0)

Hello Frank,

I'm one of those players, who played the game from the beginning (0.88....)
Well, I only use the split option, because I can scale all those windows
to the right dimensions. (right for me) For example I need a high text
window to read old messages, a big look window, and a high inventory window.
Of course I have a bigger X-terminal. I have although an xterm for viewing
the debug-messages (for cheating :-)) see my last message) for debugging.

ftj@a.sol.no said:
> Btw, aren't there there any designers out there?  Isn't it about high
> time we got some graphic design on the standard crossfire window?
> Nothing functional, just something to help get a more professional
> look (some fancy borders and backgrounds, like all commercial games
> got).  This should be easily portable to any clients.
And than version 1.0 :-))
Perhaps the owner of the last (old) world could be used to extend the
new continent, or make a new one. (The maps with Robbin Hood in them.)
What about the old fireham maps. Do you have the rights to modify, contribute
them to the new world?

Bis dann
Klaus