Re: CF: Amulet of Magic Resistance?

Along similar lines, I cannot seem to find any scrolls of remove
curse. I went through the archetypes and found scroll, but according
to b.t. I'd have to make some alteration to a normal scroll.

So, I went in as dm and walked all over to every shop I could find and
no remove curse scrolls.

Quoting Christian Stieber (stieber@hp99i.informatik.tu-muenchen.de):