Re: CF: Amulet of Magic Resistance?

Bob Tanner (tanner@real-time.com) wrote:
> Along similar lines, I cannot seem to find any scrolls of remove
> curse. I went through the archetypes and found scroll, but according
> to b.t. I'd have to make some alteration to a normal scroll.

Use a normal "magic" scroll (don't know what their archetype name is),
and set the "sp" to the number of the "remove curse" spell
(it's in one of the include files, probably spells.h).

> So, I went in as dm and walked all over to every shop I could find and
> no remove curse scrolls.

Keep on looking. Remove curse scrolls are not that uncommon.

Christian

--
Christian (Icho/Gandhi/Ribald @sunbroy53.informatik.tu-muenchen.de, 13326)