CF: see invisible bug

> First of all, 0.94.0 has a serious bug which prevents you from uncovering
> that lever, since it cannot uncover invisible _objects_ (just monsters and
> players). This can be easily fixed in server/spell_effects.c (IIRC). Mail
> me if you need more info --- too lazy to unpack the sources right now.
>
> Once that is fixed, you can uncover the lever --- stand on the beholder side;
> you can cast from there.

The see invisible "bug" is the result of a fundamental conflict in object
definition.  There are many invisible objects which players are not meant
to see.  I believe previous versions allowed a see invisible spell to
see the match@ keywords for a conversation with a NPC as well as other
problems.  This was fixed in 94.0 which as far as I know makes see
invisible work "correctly" everywhere else in the game.  The trouble is
this pupland map has an object which is supposed to be seen with the
see invisible and so it doesn't work.

What is obviously needed is to split "invisible" into INTERNAL which can
never be seen and INVISIBLE which can be revealed by see invisible.  If
this change was also made to the archetypes then the see invisible code
doesn't have to check for monsters or objects, but just whether the
object is invisible and thus should be revealed.

							sdw