Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

CF: 0.95.3 bugs

Hi,

a few more bugs that we haven't reported yet (there are probably more, but
Steve doesn't want to mail for some reason...).

- some generators (like skull generators) don't work.
- some books have garbage titles (like "Ancient ancient ancient secret secret
  secret...")
- the good old beaming bugs (into the ocean and on the east road) are still
  there. I guess everybody knows them anyway, so no need to explain them here
- the private apartments don't work, esp. if more than one player is trying
  to use them at the same time (in which case the path is completely
  messed up)
- pupland is broken again: the rainbow quest Lv1 (f_a) doesn't work anymore.
  Looks like a problem with buttons.

Question: is there a way to get a port pass without having to buy one?
The way around half the world to get from the port into an apartment is
quite long :-( I think Steve found his gate pass in the friendly giants
tower, so one can at least get out of Scorn when the password is removed.

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber