Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

Re: CF: 0.95.3 bugs

Christian Stieber on  wrote...
| Hi,
|
| a few more bugs that we haven't reported yet (there are probably more, but
| Steve doesn't want to mail for some reason...).
|
| - some generators (like skull generators) don't work.
| - some books have garbage titles (like "Ancient ancient ancient secret secret
|   secret...")
| - the good old beaming bugs (into the ocean and on the east road) are still
|   there. I guess everybody knows them anyway, so no need to explain them here
| - the private apartments don't work, esp. if more than one player is trying
|   to use them at the same time (in which case the path is completely
|   messed up)
| - pupland is broken again: the rainbow quest Lv1 (f_a) doesn't work anymore.
|   Looks like a problem with buttons.
|
| Question: is there a way to get a port pass without having to buy one?
| The way around half the world to get from the port into an apartment is
| quite long :-( I think Steve found his gate pass in the friendly giants
| tower, so one can at least get out of Scorn when the password is removed.

Their should be three gate passes and two port passes hidden around scorn.
If you want to cheat you could to a text search on the maps files ;-)

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
    Can not say.   Saying, would know.    Do not know, so can not say!
                              -- Zatheris,  Bablyon 5, ``War Without End''
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au