Re: CF: Something i cant figure out.

On Mon, 2 Aug 1999, Christian Stieber wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 02, 1999 at 08:13:31AM -0700, Doug wilder wrote:
>
> > The reason behind this is joining a cult. The instructions on how to do this
> > are very unclear. They should probably even be rewritten to make it more
> > understandable.
>
> How in the world does someone play crossfire without joining a cult?
> Every character class needs to do that.
[snip]

NOT true. I have a level 70 wizard who solely relies on magic! :-)

Although, of course, I found that playing it this way makes the game extremely
prejudiced against you... :-) I was wondering if we could actually make this
an option: maybe some kind of challenge class or something, where you *have*
to survive without joining a cult. I thought this would be a very interesting
alternative way to play the game. :-)