Re: CF: oddity in the pup_land raffle #2

Seikoh Nishita on  wrote...

| > Actually, it seems that as soon as you enter any of the raffles, all
| > your pets turn angry (or at least no longer happy with you). They
| > actually become regular monsters... I've no idea why, though. Might
| > be because of no_spells or maybe angry floors?
|
| Because of angry floors.  In the old version, players could steal the
| items in raffle* by pets.  Pets could pass iron-barred walls that we
| can see through them, pick up the items, pass walls again and drop
| items.  (They always act randomly, so players had to summon a lot of
| pets and wait for them to steal..) We, map designers put angry floors
| on the maps because we prevented players from stealing items.  I'm not
| sure this spec/bug is still left in current version.

You could have only put angry floors inside the cage.  If a pet gets in
then he is no longer a pet!

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
     DM: `` It hits and...  Oh, hold on...  I need more dice... ''
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au