Re: CF: oddity in the pup_land raffle #2

> Actually, it seems that as soon as you enter any of the raffles, all your pets
> turn angry (or at least no longer happy with you). They actually become
> regular monsters... I've no idea why, though. Might be because of no_spells or
> maybe angry floors?

Because of angry floors.
In the old version, players could steal the items in raffle* by pets.
Pets could pass iron-barred walls that we can see through them,
pick up the items, pass walls again and drop items.
(They always act randomly, so players had to summon a lot of pets and
 wait for them to steal..)
We, map designers put angry floors on the maps because we prevented
players from stealing items.
I'm not sure this spec/bug is still left in current version.

------
snishita@cs.takushoku-u.ac.jp