Blowing up power crystals... was Re: CF: Experiments

> I'd limit a player to one Glowing Crystal by running an inventory check for
> any other Glowing Crystals when the character picks up a Glowing Crystal.  If

Bad idea, picking up a glowing crystal would now be a special case.
Better to do this when a glowing crystal is tapped, IF it is to be done.

Also, having items blow up on people just seems rude to me, and if
you write the code to warn the player, you could just as easily write
code to have the crystals drain each other, harmlessly.

PM