CF: Alternate proposal: MARK the power crystals

How about this:  put in a keycode to power crystals, so that
if a player gets the same power crystal again from the same place,
he can only use one.  The power crystal would search the inventory
to enforce this.

The player would then only have as many power crystals as there are
maps with crystals of different "flavors".

In regular play, I've never used more than 3-4 crystals, and I've
always had to invest a lot of time in recharging them.  To me,
this seems to balance their power, especially considering that fighters
can deal out damage indefinitely without this inconvenience.

I offer to implement crystal marking as a compromise (and edit the
maps with crystals) if the consensus is that some limit to power
crystal despite the fact that fighters have unlimited damage dealing
potential.

PM