CF: Re: Gods and spell paths

I tried to use the gods as listed on crossfire.realtime.com so if i missed
anything its because it wasn't listed. I tried to list everything we talked
about here: (Dave and I)

OK, so here is what we have:

Name       :To be determined
Enemy God  :Rugilli
Race       :Ice Creatures
Enemy Race :Fire Creatures(or as Dave put it consuming_fire_creatures)
Attack Type:Cold
Immunity   :Cold
Protected  :Physical, Cold, Magical
Vulnerable :Fire
Attuned    :Frost, ((Turning, Teleportation, Self) trying to reason
            a 2nd choice here need some help))
Repelled   :Fire, Wounding (chose Wounding because Rugilli has it
            as attuned)
Denied     : ? (detonation has been suggested)
Special    :reflect_missiles (i put this in because Ice is hard and
            resistant therefore would reflect, fire on the other hand
            consumes and excepts)(why does Rugilli have it?)
Avatar     :2x2, 500 hp(300 <), ac-7(2 >),wc3(=),dam50(10<),
            armor60(40>),speed.20
            LEGEND(< = Less Than Rugilli, > Greater Than,= = Equal to)
            Reason Behind: Ice is Slow, Hard and Resistant, Fire
            Is Fast, Consumes and excepts items into it)
Holy Servant:(this wasn't listed but Dave added this)
          Cold_dragon: Level 8, Hp80, ac5,wc7,dam15,spd0.07 armour0
          para_ice:    Level 6,Hp120,ac8,wc9,dam30,spd0.10,armour0

Any Questions