Re: CF: suggestion for Exp system (damage vs. kill)

> However If you ar not really tough enough to kill a monster but can hit
> it safely somehow, you can gain experience.  In the case of a high
> regeration monster (trol) that could be quite a lot of experience.
>
> Easy way to go up levels, find a trapped troll, and shoot arrows at it.

er, how is this any different from the prison in navar?

> SPOILER ALERT -- Rot13 to decode
> =======8<--------
> Ohg gura guvf gvzr V sbhaq jvgu tbbq qrk/fge, n Obj bs Nhtehn, naq n
> shyy dhvire bs 300 neebjf, V pna xvyy n genccrq gebyy be 2 fnsgyl.
> Nyybjvat SNFG enfvat zl culfvpny nggnpx fxvyy gb yriry 10 va n irel irel
> fubeg crevbq bs gvzr. Ohg gura hagvyy gur arj tbqf pnz nobhg, lbh pbhyq
> qb gung jvgu jvfqbz, wrubin, naq mbzovrf gbb. :-)

bah! I haven't seen this is almost a decade!  I wonder if pine supports it
or the tr man page still has a cut-n-paste solution.
security [7446]> tr 'A-Za-z' 'N-ZA-Mn-za-m' < /tmp/rt
> But then this time I found with good dex/str, a Bow of Augrua, and a

whoa!
coded from memory.  Man, why doesn't NTN have geek trivia!

Scott