Re: CF: Exp system blues

Anthony Thyssen (anthony@cit.gu.edu.au) wrote:

> | I have yet to find an altar of jehovah!
> |
> Their is one somewhere in dragonisle (stoneville) as bug reports for it
> are comming in.

Bug reports? The altar works fine (in 0.94.3, that is... so they broke
the altars?). Anyway, that altar cannot be reached by a newbie, since
it is in the adventurer's guild (you need to kill a dread to get the
key). Hm... I think they added a new entrance to the guild in one of
the later versions, but IIRC you need to kill some non-newbie monsters
as well.

The usual way to find an altar of any god is to check the inn in brest ---
there are quite a few random altars. If you don't find the one you
need, either come back later, or check the undead church in dtabb ---
4 altars. It doesn't usually pay to run around to visit the single
altars in various newbie-reachable maps.

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber