Re: CF: bugs and features

Preston F. Crow (Preston.F.Crow@Dartmouth.EDU) wrote:
> With the two patches from the list, raffle1 works fine.  I can also kill
> the dread and trolls in raffle2, but I don't seem to be able to get the
> buttons at the gates to do anything.  Is something broken there?

Did you do it before? On the 0.94.3 servers (and before) these
buttons work as expected.

So, if you have done raffle2 (which is _much_ more difficult than
raffle1!)  before, then obviously something is broken. If this is your
first try, who knows?

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber