Re: CF: GTk+ and Win32

Quoting David Sundqvist (azzie@netpolicy.com):
> Well, I wrote the keycode handling in Xlib (actually, IIRC, the very first
> versions of the GTK client did use more GTK keyhandling), because there
> were some annoyances that made it hard to keep a reasonably close keyboard
> behaviour with the Xlib client. It might be possible to use gdk calls tho.
>
> > It still might work under
> > cgywin though. Plus the socket code needs to be ported to
> > win32.. But that is easy. Everything else should compile
> > as is.
>
> Well, there have been reports of the client working with Cygwin :).

Anyone have a Win32 binary for download?

Sorry to sound desperate, but this friday I am taking Crossfire to a
roll-playing convention. An a Win32 client would be a big hit for all
the users.

In users past we have had great success, but when you mention Linux or
X windows you get a lot of blank stares.
--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700