Re: CF: Temples of Scorn

Mark Wedal carved into a stone tablet...
|  In fact, that could be a very reasonable enhancement - remove random
|  consecration.  Only altars not consecrated can be consecrated to a
|  specific god without any real penalty.  Re-consecrating an already
|  consecrated god is likely to generate at least some wrath from the
|  god whose altar you are trying to reconsecrate (we could also store
|  the level of the person who consecratedthe altar, and you need to be
|  higher level to change it for example.)

Here Ye, Here Ye...

Temple maps wanted for inclusion into Scorn Udate, Street of the Gods.
Here is your chance to become a Prest or Prestess on a temple :-)

We need temple maps for
     Jehovah  (The New Church?)
     Mostrai
     Ruggilli  (prehaps best in other small temple near devorers)
     Gaea

We have a temple maps for
     Devourers   (Small Grey Temple - Near central square)
     Lythander   (Small White temple - Next to Western Wall)
     Lucifer     (Assuming he is attcking the southern Church)

Note Gnarg would probably not be found in a human town, he has his own
tower on the eastern side of the contenent anyway. Unless he has a
hidden temple, down the well at end of the street, servicing the goblins
menicing the city..  Anyone?

See scorn map
   http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/CF/scorn_map_new.gif

--
As temple maps are included what do people think about the south wall
church having a spcific altar for Hmmm...

    Lucifer -- God of undead, Judge of Souls

Who is taking advantage of the monster infestation of Scorn to setup
(well takeover) a temple in this fair (err use to be) city.

Note that the church was NOT originally that of Lucifer as told by a
prest in Goths Tavern. Hmm, That means he should have been a prest of
Jehova (and thus the original god of the southern church).

The church would also then be a minor `suburban temple' considering a
new temple is present waiting for a map (anyone) on the street of gods.

Prehaps he should have more talk `responses' for his and his enemy god
too, considering he is a `ousted' prest. What do the other prests of
Jehova think of this loss?

--
Also what do people think about this `random altar' that is in Goth's
Tavern in the ``Bingo Parlor''!  Probably should be converted back to a

--
NOTE: These last changes would be on the condition of people creating
maps for Scorns Temples..  Something which is long overdue.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
 If your enemy wrongs you, buy each of his children a drum. -- Chinese Proverb
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au