CF: Re: your mail

I am very new to crossfire (to linux in general) :) and am having some
difficulties.

I am using cfclient 0.95.1 and server 0.95.1 as well.  I have been having
some problems with the server crashing in a few different spots.  One of
these spots is when i pick up a talisman or a holy symbol and it says that
it couldn't find a match to it, then it crashes.  I don't know where to
get patches for crossfire either.  I haven't been able to find a lot of up
to date info on the web.

Plz help
jennifer