Re: CF: command oddity

I've found out (by accident) that if I press shift and left mouse button
on an item in the inventory it will show up with a * and in the
"Inventory (locked)" (found by pressing some x's)
Shift and middle mouse button will mark an item.

Hope that helps,
/Karl

Karl Hammar		Aspö Data		karl@kalle.csb.ki.se
Lilla Aspö 2340		+46 173 140 57
S-742 94 Östhammar				Professional Linux Solutions
Sweden			+46 70 511 97 84 (mobile)