Re: CF: trapped in scorn!

Steven Lembark wrote:

> grabbed 0.95.4.  everything seemed ok until i tried
> to exit scorn via the well (through old city to the
> stair up to the guardroom).  stair is OTL: activate
> it and nothing happens (here at least).
>
> is this a fluke on my system or a general problem?

 I was able to use the exit just fine.  I assume you are talking about the
exit that leads from the dungeon to the guardhouse itself?  I had no problem
there.

 As such, I would double check nothing is interfering with you using the exit
(any misc items sitting on top of the exit that may be getting applied instead
of the exit?)