Re: CF: Alchemy Spoiler

Peter Mardahl on  wrote...
| > Maybe instead of needing to memorise the formula, you need to have the
| > book of that alchemy at hand (in inventory).
|
| I hope this isn't done.  It would break my FireTemple maps, which
| have two alchemical formulae (or more?) distributed throughout them:
| you have to get all the pieces to get the formulae.

You could break the alchemy in stages  EG: (example only)

   One set to form  say      lead of fire
   another to make           firewater
   and a third which uses these with maybe a few others

Of course those items should NOT be findable in shops or whereever
being `specials'

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
  Hey, we needed an Internet Connection.   -- Rick Cook, "Wizardry Consulted"
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au