RE: Fanmail (was: RE: CF: ideas for next experiments)

-----Original Message-----
From: Kjetil Torgrim Homme
To: crossfire@ifi.uio.no
Sent: 9/17/99 6:29 AM
Subject: Re: Fanmail (was: RE: CF: ideas for next experiments)

[Rick Tanner]

[dragonm@leech.org]

>   Nice.  So we are in fact talking about hundreds of players.  But
>   probably not talking about thousands.  That's nice to know.

We have approx. 40-50 downloads per week here at ftp.ifi.uio.no.

Crossfire is included in SuSE (although they're still at 0.93.5), so
I'd expect some people to install it that way, too.  I have always
bought my copy of SuSE in the local book store, it didn't occur to me
that I might be eligible for a free copy.  I don't mind giving money
to SuSE anyway :-)
-----Begin Response-----
Better and better.  It sounds like even if we're managing only a 10%
retention rate, there are still hundreds of players out there.  Very
encouraging.

DM