Re: CF: RE: more updates soon, comments/votes requested

The portal spell sounds like Ultima Online's way of getting around. I don't
have a problem with it, but it does sound familiar.

I also wish we could come up with a better name than Grenade.
I do have a question though. are we making this cleric/priest only or
mage/wizard too? Remember mages/wizard have the create bomb spell already.
I'd hate to ditto it,