Unfinished topics? was CF: Disease spells! What? "Ebola" shouldn'tbe enabled.

On Fri, 2 Jun 2000, Peter Mardahl wrote:

> I was going to wait for input on which religions needed balancing
> from people who actually play the game instead of just hacking on
> it.  No one bothered to send me comments like :
>
> "Gaean priests really suck rocks.  Can't advance them past level 5
> because they've got no way to gain exp.  They could use a
> moderately powerful attack spell."

Hopefully this will refresh everyone's memories and the list will see some
feedback on this.

On that note, here a few other things that appear to be in limbo:

A world map - is it needed or wanted?
http://archives.real-time.com/rte-crossfire/1999/Sep/msg00079.html

Skill categories and subskills
http://archives.real-time.com/rte-crossfire/2000/May/msg00097.html

New spells like animate dead, psionics, raw mana, and many others
http://archives.real-time.com/rte-crossfire/1999/Sep/msg00009.html
http://archives.real-time.com/rte-crossfire/1999/Sep/msg00094.html

New god(s) or cult(s)
http://archives.real-time.com/rte-crossfire/1999/Sep/msg00172.html