Bugs(?) Alchemy

Well, after playing the game for a large '3 days' I found out about alchemy
and wanted to make some alchemy. I begun with 'Water of the Wise'. So i went
into the potion shop, bought a lab key, went in the lab, pourred 7 waters
into the chauldron, and cast and alchemy spell on it. Now what? The
character froze up. I had to edit it, and to fix the speed(that was like
-6000000). Now, i return to the game and the waters are gone and nothing is
in the chaldron.

Alchemy, was of course definided at the server compilation in the config.h
file. So, now, is that me doing something wrong or the alchemy code is
wasted up...

Also, something else, i've made an item with is immunized to every type of
attacks, reflect_spells 1 and reflect_missile 1, but those bastards demons
can hurts me and kill me very fast.

Maybe, I cheated too much in my character file and I am the own crafter of
the bugs i am reporting...

Server version: 0.95.4
Client version: 0.95.4
OS: Suse Linux 6.3