Re: Bugs(?) Alchemy

Also, if i want to make water of diamond and I pours like 78 diamonds and 17
waters in the chaldron, will it make only one water of diamond and I could
get the rest of the objects, or will it make water of diamond according to
the numbers of items i gave to it. (in this case i am supposed to get back
27 diamonds, and 17 water of diamond.)

Anyway, for my last post, all the alchemy formuleas make the character
freezes (but the server don't crashes since i can log as another char and
get the contents of the chaldron (which are not modified stuff, like 7
waters for the water of the wise, are still 7 waters even if it said
something like 'the chaldron steams fire'.)

--Crys