Re: CF: Unlisted potions and additions to items

>>  like the idea of offical quests with (worthwhile) rewards. Even >>giving
>>money out is a good reward or maybe a potion or 2. The Quest >>should give
>>out a reward appropriate to the quest.

>>Quests are not all that hard to design, making the maps might be but >>a
>>good quest hall could make things very interesting. Speaking of >>this if
>>you designed a map how would you get it incorperated into the >>standard
>>game so that everyone could have it. Does anyone go over the >>maps that
>>are created seeing if they work. There might be many good >>maps in the
>>repository that are going to waste simply because no one >>has looked at
>>them and put them into place. However, i would suggest >>we fix the maps
>>in the game first.
>
>  Generally, let one of the developers (mostly me) know that you have >a
>map that you want incorporated.  I have gotten away from the habit >of
>incorporating stuff just sent on the list unless it specically is
> >mentioned that they want it added -in many cases, people were announcing
>things on the list as sort of a >beta test.
>
>I look over the map in a minimal fashion.  Most feedback comes from
> >others, as to properly playtest a map, you really need a character of
> >the right level & corresponding equipment, and I don't have that many
> >around.
>-

Alright its time for me to put my brain where my mouth is. Im going to
design a series of quests and build them into a map. Then i'll send them in
to be looked over and included into the maps if they are good enough. They
will be built around a series of quests.