Re: CF: Quest & Characters and Alchemy

>  But more important than those points, which are much harder to fix, >is
>just the question of passwords.  In navar city, you can avoid much >of the
>pre tower quest once you know what the passwords to get in >are.  And I do
>think that is some of a problem, but one which is >harder to fix - even if
>the passwords are dynamic, the player will >still know where to go to get
>it.

I think a lot of this password problem could be solved if the map makers got
away from making maps with passwords. Use tokens instead of passwords. This
way you would have to complete parts of the quests to get the tokens to pass
thru the gates to where ever. the token could then disappear and to complete
the quest again you would have to get the token again.