CF: Wizard Crashes

Has anyone noticed that the current (cvs version) of crossfire crashes a
lot when you encounter wizards.

I think it may be when a wizard summons something...

Ooops, it just happened again - okay, here is the log:

Generated artifact cloak of minor protection [(ac+1)]
Warning: Tried to insert object wrong part of multipart object.
Remove_friendly_object: Can't find object golem (97949).

SIGSEGV received.
Emergency saves disabled, no save attempted
Cleaning up...
Saving map /Lake_Country/Mwizard/Mwizard5
Saving map /Lake_Country/Mwizard/Mwizard6
Wanted to swap out map with player.

I think this is behind the majority of our crashes.

Johnc & Co