CF: rubs and potions

Since I did my last CVS update this morning a number of items have started
behaving badly.

For example - rubies now don't seem to be titled properly. In my inventory
window they are: rub.

Also, potions have the right names when alone, but as soon as you get two of
the same time together - they become just "potions" e.g.
Potion of Strength + Potion of Strength = 2 Potions (No description)

Anyone know what's going on?

Johnc & Co