Crossfire Archive

CF: Newbie help

Hello, all!

Hmm, the game is very attracting, and I have some questions:
o  when writing 'skills' there is said I have few weapon
   improvements, how to handle it?
o  unfortunately, i wielded a cursed sword at level 1, but
   made with it level 5, almost 6. how to remove that cursed
   item? only with a scroll of remove curse or there is some
   another method?  I had a level 7 remove curse, but it
   failed on my level, is there any chance to get a remove
   curse scroll for level 5 or less?
o  where is a detailed description of all game commands?
   server's help is not written, as i see.

   are there any tips, guides on playing Crossfire, zone descriptions?

Bye!
 VB                          mailto:robo@master.moldline.net

-