TCLUG Development Archive

jakarta - tomcat

I have installed and pretty much have tomcat running on my box. One
question, when i startup.sh the server everything goes fine, but then i
get this error even though my xml.jar file is set in the classpath, or
alteast is says it is:

Loaded configuration from: file:/opt/tomcat/server.xml
com/sun/xml/parser/ValidatingParser
 at
org.apache.tomcat.shell.deployment.Config.loadConfig(Config.java:168) at
org.apache.tomcat.shell.deployment.Config.loadConfig(Config.java:143) at
org.apache.tomcat.shell.deployment.Config.loadConfig(Config.java:115) at
org.apache.tomcat.shell.Startup.getConfig(Startup.java:386)
 at org.apache.tomcat.shell.Startup.configure(Startup.java:110)
 at org.apache.tomcat.shell.Startup.main(Startup.java:355)

Do i need to set the class path some other way? I have not really spent
much time on this but if anybody has any help to lend I would appreciate
it. Thanks.

Erick

time to get some sleep :O)