Re: [TCLUG:5019] anyone else noticed? what to do?

Dammit.

It seems like everyone just wants to piss me off these days.  The
University has most of my gripes right now (still gotta write a Letter
to the Editor about my inane professors), but there's the Kosovo thing
(on which everyone is an 'expert'), and now more stupidity by (most
likely) Microsoft.

It's enough to worry if the government ever shoves aside the First
Amendment, but it's _definitely_  not something Microsoft should have
the power to do.

Er, um..  of course, it _is_ April 1st..

--
|               Mike Hicks | Linux User Since: 1.2.13
: http://umn.edu/~hick0088 | mailto:hick0088@tc.umn.edu
`              icq:6883760 | Current Kernel: 2.2.1