Re: [TCLUG:5025] MP3 Player, TClug projects, Motherboard

well I'm going to start my mp3 player as soon as I get a car (small
technicality).  I got most of my ideas from mp3car.com (who'd a thunk
it?).  Basically I'm going to use a pentium 90 and an ensoniq audiopci.
For display I'm going to use an lcd panel found.  Again, most of my
ideas came form that site.

best of luck,
serge