Re: [TCLUG:5042] userfriendly.org

>Today is a sad day indeed my friends.  The EVIL neighbor has done the
>unthinkable, and shut down the userfriendly.org comic strip.  Please, when
>more information becomes available, throw your support to Illiad, the
>author of Userfriendly.

Numerous Linux-related sites were indeed shut down, all fingers
pointed to dirty dealings by MICROS~1, but now the truth is coming
out, and it's even more embarrassing. The fact is, the OSF/GNU/Linux
movement has suddenly been abandoned by its leadership. When the
Darwin project occasioned them to take a second look at Apple, they
were all instantly smitten. Richard Stallman says, "To hell with
Emacs, I want iMacs! -- I especially like that cute little mouse."
Eric Raymond has taken a job at the Icon Factory, and he'll also be
designing pretty desktop backgrounds and Kalaidascope themes --
"That's where the money is!". Alan Cox has joined the glamourous team
of elite Mac gurus who publish the hot-selling "ExtensionInformant",
a compendium of software conflicts, error codes, and system bombs.
His expert advice for running a stable system: "Avoid bad juju."

Well, okay, I know it's not April 1st anymore, but better late than never..

  Hugh Johnson              hugh@semplicesoft.com            Simple Tools
  Semplice Software            hughj@kagi.com                    for
  612-792-0583                  BHuey@att.net                Smart People

          <http://www.semplicesoft.com>  -- Home of Font Gander Pro