Re: [TCLUG:5059] nevermind

I got the cvs version and did a ./configure in the root directory, then a
make and a make install. x11amp worked fine. I went to Output/esd and did
make install and it didn't give me any errors, but x11amp don't seem to
have changed, it still won't work with esd. (can't open device). I tried
the mpg123, cdplay and wav plugins and none of them seem to affect x11amp.
The xaudio plugin works fine (is it compabile with esd?), but that is from
x11amp-xaudio, not cvs.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ben