Re: [TCLUG:5059] nevermind

Did you change the plugin X11amp is currently using for the output? To do
this, you click the little thing in the upper left hand corner, go down to
'Options/Preferences', pick EsounD daemon from that pulldown list, and
then hit 'Apply' and then 'OK'. You might have to restart X11amp to get it
working. That should fix you up..

----
Nate Carlson
the infinite loop