Re: [TCLUG:5111] openGL / mesa

Dan Middleton wrote:

>         Has anyone done any work with openGL in linux?  From the
> opengl.org page it appears I need "mesa" or Metro OpenGL for Linux.  I'm
> wondering if anyone knows the pros and cons of them, or has any other info
> on them.

I haven't used it much myself, other than installing Mesa as a
library for something else.  I'd like to someday write some
OpenGL apps, but it's not looking like it'll be anytime soon.

Check out the Berlin project.  They use Mesa.  From what I
understand, Mesa is a pretty good implementation.

 http://www.berlin-consortium.org/

John