Re: [TCLUG:5111] openGL / mesa

Thanks guys.  Metro's lack of free-ness was a big turnoff, so I'm part way
through the Mesa install.  Amoung the linux build options are:
  linux-386-elf
  linux-386-pthread
  linux-386-pthread-shared
Normally I use the elf option when installing software, but I'm not sure
what this thread jazz is.  All the readme says is:
  "for Linux w/Intel assembly and linuxthreads"
I guess this just means it builds multi-threading into the gl-libraries,
but that seems like something you'd select for each app you compile using
the libraries.  Any thoughts?
--Dan